- Find your Pelican
- Choose unit
- Reserve unit
- Move your items
All buses to airport direction Trams 1 and 7, Pasila station 1,0km
Opening hours - Reception
- 10:00 - 18:00
- 10:00 - 15:00
- 11:00 - 15:00
Access to storage units
- All days
- 05:30 - 24:00
About Pelican Vallila
Pelican Vallila is located on Mäkelänkatu between Elimäenkatu and Kumpulantie. Access to the courtyard is from Elimäenkatu and Kumpulantie. Use Elimäenkatu 32, Helsinki as the address when using a navigator or map search. Pelican Vallila storage center is very convenient to reach from the directions of Pasila, Sörnäinen and Käpylä. It is an ideal location for individuals and businesses located in those areas and, of course, also Vallila and Alppila.
Pelican Vallila is the first Pelican Self Storage in Finland. It was opened in 2010. It has approximately 750 storage units for all possible needs of individuals and businesses. All storage spaces are heated and also the loading area is indoors. A receiving service is available for businesses.
Why Pelican Vallila?
- Excellent location in Mäkelänkatu between Vallila and Pasila.
- Heated and safe storages for different needs between 1 and 50 square meters for both private people and businesses.
- Loading and unloading under a roof inside a safe courtyard.
- Pelican shop offers high quality moving boxes and other packing materials for a good price.
- Possibility to borrow a trailer for free and moving services by a reliable partner company.